Planning and Implementation
• Create & edit the content of marketing materials, social media, websites, digital media,..etc
• Preparing a yearly marketing plan in a timely and professional manner.
• Coordinate with other departments that data collection of marketing activities related data to be included in monthly marketing activities reports.
• Assist in solving marketing plan implementation problems.
• Responsible for approaching and dealing with marketing materials suppliers and vendors to manage requests, tasks, and deliverables.
• Prepare & deliver marketing communication materials as assigned
• Research of possible services to be delivered to the members and could support the attraction of new members.
• Suggest ways to develop Etisal Assiut’s services
• Participates in setting plans for opening new channels and markets
• Plan and implement services & programs marketing campaigns as needed
• Manage Etisal Assiut websites content & follow up on designs & development and create & implement website marketing plan.
• Copy writes articles for media & website publishing.
• Prepare association announcement and news in a professional format to be published across several media channels and publicity centers in coordination with marketing team.
• Events Management
• Assist marketing Team & Executive Manager in developing yearly event plan
• Create & execute marketing plan for each event
• Responsible for the preparation of all required and needed marketing materials per event
• Identify problems occurring within an event and reports to Executive Manager
• Suggest solutions and courses of action to overcome event’s problems
• Attend events and assure implementation excellence in cooperation with the operation team
• Plan and implement a professional awareness campaign for upcoming events in cooperation with other departments and parties.
• Implementation of sponsorship programs’ benefits
Etisal Assiut’s Digital Marketing
• Preparing and implementing of Etisal Assiut digital marketing plan in a timely and professional manner
• Supervise the collection of data related to digital marketing content development
• Recommend new digital marketing channels and programs based on studying the advancement
• Supervise the generation of digital marketing performance reports on regular basis
• Follow-up of the online questions and member’s inquiries and direct it to the correct channel within the organization.
• Knowledge of IT industry & its needs.
• Professional Microsoft Office user
• Command of English & Arabic language
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
• Presentation & pitching skill
• Excellent analytical skills
• Team worker
• Work under pressure
If you are interested please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job title in the e-mail subject.